Introducing Perth Data Science Week 2018
14th to 18th May 2018.
Perth Data Science Week 2018 (formerly Perth Big Data Week) will run from the 14th to 18th May 2018. The organising committee invites anyone interested in data science to deliver an event during this week.
In 2018, we are focussing on jobs and opportunities arising from data science, so we are encouraging events that cover the entire data science community (i.e. from primary school through to universities (students and teachers) to researchers / government / industry professionals (individuals and organisations) working in the data science field.
If you are keen on running an event for 2018 then we would love to hear from you!
Please email the information below to: email@example.com by Friday 3th November 2017 to register your interest.
- Organisation – Tell us who you are and a bit about your organisation
- Type of event – What type of event are you thinking of running? (e.g. workshop, breakfast, seminar etc.)
- Target audience – What audience do you wish to attract for your event? (e.g. researchers, students etc.)
- Draft working title – Provide a catchy and relevant title for the event
- Contact details – Who is the best person to liaise with and what are their contact details?
If you wish to know more about Perth Data Science Week you can call me on 6436 8838 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing about your event!
(on behalf of Perth Data Science Week 2018 Organising Committee)