Date: Friday 12th May 2017
Time: 12:00 – 13:30
Register by Monday 8th May 2017: here (free)
Refreshments will be provided.
Nimbus is a new research cloud available to Australian researchers, and will provide new facilities for data intensive science, data analytics, machine learning and scientific workflows.
- Highly integrated data services and applications platform
- Access to fast storage
- Easy provisioning of data-intensive application clusters (Hadoop or Spark)
- Supporting scientific data analytics and data workflow integration
- Available for researchers, industry and government across Australia
- Dedicated support team
- Guaranteed service until August 2019
The service will be available from 1st July. At the launch event, we will be formally opening the early adopters programme for applications
Nimbus will be launched during Perth Big Data week. Come and learn about Nimbus and upcoming opportunities for support and training, followed by a light lunch and networking opportunity.
We look forward to hosting you at this exciting event!