ANDS, together with NeCTAR, QCIF, Intersect, VICNode, eRSA and Pawsey, have joined forces to organize a monthly Tech Talk virtual meeting.
The purpose for this virtual meeting is to: (1) provide a forum for developers to discuss topics of interest to them; (2) enable a dialogue between developers and NCRIS facilities (e.g. ANDS, NeCTAR and RDS).
The first Tech Talk virtual meeting will be held online at 13:00 – 14:00, 6 May, 2016. We have two speakers confirmed:
- Gerhard Weis (Griffith, BCCVL)
- Rowland Mosbergen (Stemformatics)
We will also have a panel discussion regarding “Cloud Power Users”. This will be followed by social time for informal networking (light refreshments, beer and soft drinks will be available).
When: Friday 6 May 2016, 13:00-14:00 @ 5 locations – Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth
Where: You can attend this Tech Talk meeting from any one of the following four sites:
- QCIF: Room 505, Level 5, Axon Building (47), UQ, St Lucia Campus
- Intersect: Board room , Level 12, 309 Kent St Sydney.
- VICNode: Room 322, Doug McDonell Building, University of Melbourne, Parkville Campus
- eRSA: Boardroom South, Level 11, Flinders University: 182 Victoria Square, Adelaide
- Pawsey: Pawsey Centre Conference room (Burvill Ct, Kensington)
For catering purpose, please register now: here